2019 - 2020 ATRA Membership Renewal Period
February 1 - March 31, 2019
- Once a Year, Every Year -
Students, Professionals and Supporting Members with 2018 membership status
Your ATRA Membership is important to you, your employer, your clients and the association. Please renew your 2019 - 2020 Membership.
Your membership renewal fee covers the full year of ATRA membership benefits and service from April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020.
Your 2019 – 2020 CTRA membership can be renewed at the same time. This means a 50% discount in regular CTRA fees
Renew your ATRA membership within the renewal period to maintain member services, benefits and to avoid late fees.
- Start the process in the Members Section / Renewals / Membership Renewal.
- Log in to the Members section. Use the hints written there to retrieve your username and password.
- Have your credit card information on hand to pay for your membership renewal on ATRA's secure online payment system.
- Read the 2019 Renewal Instruction Manual to assist you in providing the correct information.
- Please provide the most update information asked for in the renewal process.
Disclaimer: Applications for membership may be deferred, refused or conditions imposed if the application does not meet membership criteria.
Seeking Lapsed and Non-Members
Membership with ATRA is important to practitioners, employers, clients and the professional association.
If a colleague has not received a membership renewal notice, please have them contact email@example.com to verify their membership and update their contact information.
ATRA requests that all Recreation Therapists apply for and maintain ongoing professional membership. If your membership has lapsed for a period of three or more years (prior to 2016) please apply as a new member. ATRA has a Bridging Process to assist those needing to update educational credentials.