2018 Renewal Process
Students, Professionals and Supporting Members from 2017
Please read all the information on this page carefully, before proceeding with your renewal.
Your ATRA membership is important to you, your employer, your clients and the association. Please renew your membership today.
- The official 2018 Membership Renewal period (August 27, - October 31, 2019) is complete
- However, ATRA encourages you to renew your ATRA membership after October 31 without penalty.
- The ATRA Membership Renewal period will return to February 1 - March 31, 2019.
- Have your credit card information on hand to pay for your membership renewal on ATRA's secure online payment system.
- Read the 2018 Renewal Instruction Manual to assist you in providing the correct information.
- Please provide the most update information asked for in the renewal process.
Disclaimer: Applications for membership may be deferred, refused or conditions imposed if the application does not meet membership criteria.
Seeking Lapsed and Non-Members
Membership with ATRA is important to practitioners, employers, clients and the professional association.
If a colleague has not received a membership renewal notice, please have them contact email@example.com to verify their membership and update their contact information.
ATRA requests that all Recreation Therapists apply for and maintain ongoing professional membership. If your membership has lapsed for a period of three or more years (prior to 2016) please apply as a new member. ATRA has a Bridging Process to assist those needing to update educational credentials.