2019 - 2020 ATRA Membership Renewal Period
- Once a Year, Every Year -
Maintain your Membership in good standing status!
Your ATRA Membership is important to you, your employer, your clients and the association. Please renew your 2019 - 2020 Membership.
Facts you should know:
- ATRA's 2019 Membership Renewal Period was February 1, 2019 to March 31, 2019.
- Late Renewal: If you haven't renewed your ATRA Professional Membership yet, ATRA encourages you to proceed with renewing your membership online as soon as possible
- Please take note, escalating Late Renewal Fees will apply to your payment. Please see the Fee Schedule page for details.
- Membership fees covers the full year of ATRA membership benefits and service from April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020.
- All renewing ATRA Student Members receive a complimentary CTRA Membership.
Mark your calendars: The 2020 Membership Renewal Period will open February 1 – March 31, 2020.
Student and Supporting Member Renewals are not subject to late renewal fees.
If you have additional questions, please check out our FAQ's page for more details.
Still have questions? contact email@example.com
To begin your Membership Renewal process -
- Start the process in the Members Section / Renewals / Membership Renewal.
- Log in to the Members section. Use the hints written there to retrieve your username and password.
- Have your credit card information on hand to pay for your membership renewal on ATRA's secure online payment system.
- Read the 2019 Renewal Instruction Manual to assist you in providing the correct information.
- Please provide the most update information asked for in the renewal process.
Disclaimer: Applications for membership may be deferred, refused or conditions imposed if the application does not meet membership criteria.
Reaching out to Lapsed and Non-Members practicing Therapeutic Recreation
Membership with ATRA is important to practitioners, employers, clients and the professional association.
If a colleague has not received a membership renewal notice, please have them contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify their membership and update their contact information.
ATRA requests that all Recreation Therapists apply for and maintain ongoing professional membership. If your membership has lapsed for a period of three or more years (prior to 2016) please apply as a new member.