|Student Membership||$50.00 + GST|
|Supporting Membership||$50.00 + GST|
Late Renewal Fees
Make sure your membership renewal payment is received on or before the due date of March 31, 2019. Additional costs will be incurred for late payments based on the following payment schedule.
- Student and Supporting Members do not incur a late renewal fee. ATRA encourages these members to renew their membership. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not renewed your membership on time.
- Professional Membership renewed on or before deadline - $300.00
- Late Renewal of 1 – 30 days after the deadline = Fees + $50.00 Late payment fee (Effective April 1 - 30, 2019)
* You will retain access to your Member Profile, email correspondence, Long Service Recognition Program and ATRA and / or CTRA committee participation. All other member rights and responsibilities are suspended until renewed.
- Late Renewal of 1 – 12 months after the deadline= Fees + $100.00 Late payment fee ** (Effective May 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020)
If you did not renew your ATRA Professional Membership in 2018, you will pay $300.00 + GST + $100.00 Late Penalty Fee
- Late Renewal of 25 – 36 months after the deadline= Fees + $200.00 Late payment fee **
** You will retain access to your Member Profile. Long Service Recognition Program starts at Year 1. All other member rights and responsibilities are suspended until renewed.
Late Renewal of 3 years or more after the deadline = Apply as a new applicant.